Your healthy sleep is based on genuine manual work. Basic & Comfort means restful sleep at the highest level. Take the Soulmade sleep experience home with you.The bed system consists of an insert frame, Basic & Comfort, natural latex 10 cm and Tencel box covers.
Insertion frame -two-piece solid spruce wood frame: The stable foundation consists of untreated spruce wood. The fast-growing domestic raw material serves as a valuable basis for the BASIC & COMFORT elements. The inlay frame consists of untreated spruce wood. Two outer and one middle longitudinal beam (20x100 mm) with a middle groove (7/6 mm) for the individual fastening of head and foot wedges, connected with 4 cross beams form the supporting substructure. For bed widths from 120 cm, we have opted for an insert frame with 4 longitudinal beams for reasons of stability. In principle, the insert frames are manufactured in two parts, as this makes them easier to handle and reduces transport costs. If a bed construction does not have any lateral support strips, assembly strips must be fitted subsequently, otherwise there is a risk that the insertion frame will break through during the connection.
Basic & Comfort: The heart of the bed system, provides optimal pressure distribution and support in every lying position. It consists of 2 x 40 ash wood crimesels and 7 latex strips enclosed in cotton sleeves. BASIC & COMFORT means restful sleep at the highest level. While the BASIC Rimellen of the first level provide support, the elliptical Rimellen of the COMFORT Element of the second level nestle perfectly to each body rounding. The statically exact calculation of the individual elements to each other results in an ideal pressure compensation on the entire lying surface. Together, BASIC & COMFORT adjust to every sleeping position again and again. HEIGHT: 12 cm.
Natur latex: The cover is made of untreated cotton and has a three-sided zipper. The breathable and temperature-regulating natural latex is a good choice even for allergy sufferers. The natural latex can be connected to the COMFORT element with a zip. 100% natural latex - i.e. no synthetic latex has been added to the mixture. The final product contains approx. 95% natural latex after vulcanisation. The remaining part are chemical additives for stabilization and durability. This is the most ecologically sound product on the latex market. Two 150cm long zippers for the connection with the COMFORT element are attached to each of the long sides. Due to this (still) unique connection, slipping of the latex layer is no longer possible.
Tencel box covers: washable, air-conditioning net on the underside, covers with 4-sided zipper and suitable for allergy sufferers. The cover envelops the spring element and the natural latex and prevents the individual parts from slipping. The upper fabric with zipper consists of high-quality TENCEL material, the filling of polyester hollow fibre. A breathable net on the underside ensures good ventilation and climate regulation.
80/90 x 200 cm - Insertion frame - 145€
80/90 x 200 cm - Basic & Comfort - 1290€
80/90 x 200 cm - 100% Natural latex - 610€
80/90 x 200 cm - Tencel box cover - 230€
-> Set Price: 2275€
100 x 200 cm - Insertion frame - 155€
100 x 200 cm - Basic & Comfort - 1350€
100 x 200 cm - 100% Natural latex - 670€
100 x 200 cm - Tencel box covers - 250€
-> Set Price: 2425€
120 x 200 cm - Insertion frame - 220€
120 x 200 cm - Basic & Comfort - 1560€
120 x 200 cm - 100% Natural latex - 730€
120 x 200 cm - Tencel box covers - 310€
-> Set Price: 2820€
140 x 200 cm - Insertion frame - 230€
140 x 200 cm - Basic & Comfort - 1660€
140 x 200 cm - 100% Natural latex - 840€
140 x 200 cm - Tencel box covers - 325€
-> Set Price: 3055€
- Possible sizes80/90/100/120/140 x 200 cm
- Size natural latex10 cm
- Height Basic & Comfort12 cm
The delivery will be made within max. 50 business days to your desired delivery address. If you do not like the product, you can return the item to us within 30 days of receipt. You will receive an email with the tracking of your order.
You need more information?
You have further questions about the product and would like a telephone consultation? Our product specialists will assist you with your questions - whether it's a single mattress or an entire bed. Discover our holistic service here and start a conversation with our service team today. We look forward to meeting you!
General questions about the delivery
The shipping costs depend on the desired product and manufacturer. You will find the shipping costs for each item directly at the product. For shopping carts that consist of items from different manufacturers, shipping costs may be multiple - you will see the shipping costs totaled in any case on the way to checkout before you complete your order.
You can find the delivery times directly on the product page. These vary depending on the ordered product. Directly after your order you will receive an order confirmation. Here you can also see the delivery time under each ordered product.
You can enter your voucher code in the shopping cart or in the order overview. Here you will find the field "Do you have a voucher?". Enter your voucher code here. The discount will be deducted directly in the overview and the voucher will be listed. If the voucher code is not accepted, the promotion has expired or your shopping cart does not meet the conditions of the voucher, for example, the minimum order value is not reached or the voucher is not redeemable on this item.
Of course! Use our expert if you have questions about products or order processing. Call us during our service hours between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. on the German landline number +49 (0) 711 400 990 30 and we will be happy to advise you. Together we will find the products that suit you.
You have the possibility to choose from different payment methods. The following payment methods are usually available:
- 1. PayPalIf you choose payment by PayPal, you will be redirected directly to PayPal at the end of the order process. If you are already a PayPal customer, you can log in there with your user data and make the payment. Are you new to PayPal? Then you can log in as a guest or open a PayPal account and confirm the payment. The receipt of payment is usually within a few minutes with us and your order is then processed.
- 2. credit cardWith us you can pay comfortably and safely with your credit card. We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express credit cards.
- 3. purchase on accountThe purchase on account is handled with Klarna. In case of purchase on account the invoice amount is due and payable to Klarna within 14 days after receipt of the goods. You shop relaxed, complete your order and check the products in peace at home. Important: Pay the invoice directly to Klarna and not to us - you will receive all information about this by mail.
- 4. Installment purchaseWith the installment purchase of PayPal and Klarna you can buy larger purchases quite comfortably and pay according to your needs now over 3, 6, 12 or 24 months in installments. A special repayment or early repayment is possible at any time and without surcharge.
- 5. GiropayTransfer money online securely, quickly and easily: No problem with the proven giropay. All you need is a PIN and TAN from your online banking account. But giropay is now even better. With the new giropay, you now have even more ways to pay.
- 6. prepayment After the order you will receive an order confirmation. In it you will find our bank details and the purpose of your bank transfer to us. Your desired items will be shipped as soon as we have received your payment. The articles will remain reserved for you until we receive your payment - but for a maximum of 7 days. Depending on the bank, it can take 2-4 working days until your payment arrives at us.
If you pay by invoice, the amount must be transferred to Klarna. You will receive all information by e-mail after your order. Please transfer the amount not to our bank account.
You can also place your order by phone with our service team. However, we can only offer the payment method prepayment here.