The Soulmade Honey - regionally worth itBy purchasing from a local beekeeper, you automatically support species richness and pollination in the area. The liquid gold of the beekeeper - that is the apt name for this delicious food. Honey is not only sugar, but also contains innumerable enzymes and a small amount of pollen.
Observed mainrachten: Saliva willow, rape, field maple, fruit blossom, dandelion
Best before: 26 May 2020
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
(Base Price per 100g: 2,00€)
- The honey is thrown from the combs, filtered, creamy stirred
- Then the honey is gently heated and bottled.
- Harvest dateMay 2018
- Best beforeMay 26th, 2020
- Base Price per 100g2.00€
The delivery will be made within max. to your desired delivery address. If you do not like the product, you can return the item to us within 30 days of receipt. You will receive an email with the tracking of your order.
General questions about the delivery
The shipping costs depend on the desired product and manufacturer. You will find the shipping costs for each item directly at the product. For shopping carts that consist of items from different manufacturers, shipping costs may be multiple - you will see the shipping costs totaled in any case on the way to checkout before you complete your order.
You can find the delivery times directly on the product page. These vary depending on the ordered product. Directly after your order you will receive an order confirmation. Here you can also see the delivery time under each ordered product.
You can enter your voucher code in the shopping cart or in the order overview. Here you will find the field "Do you have a voucher?". Enter your voucher code here. The discount will be deducted directly in the overview and the voucher will be listed. If the voucher code is not accepted, the promotion has expired or your shopping cart does not meet the conditions of the voucher, for example, the minimum order value is not reached or the voucher is not redeemable on this item.
Of course! Use our expert if you have questions about products or order processing. Call us during our service hours between 9 a.m. and 12 a.m. on the German landline number +49 (0) 711 400 990 30 and we will be happy to advise you. Together we will find the products that suit you.
You have the possibility to choose from different payment methods. The following payment methods are usually available:
- 1. PayPalIf you choose payment by PayPal, you will be redirected directly to PayPal at the end of the order process. If you are already a PayPal customer, you can log in there with your user data and make the payment. Are you new to PayPal? Then you can log in as a guest or open a PayPal account and confirm the payment. The receipt of payment is usually within a few minutes with us and your order is then processed.
- 2. credit cardWith us you can pay comfortably and safely with your credit card. We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express credit cards.
- 3. purchase on accountThe purchase on account is handled with Klarna. In case of purchase on account the invoice amount is due and payable to Klarna within 14 days after receipt of the goods. You shop relaxed, complete your order and check the products in peace at home. Important: Pay the invoice directly to Klarna and not to us - you will receive all information about this by mail.
- 4. Installment purchaseWith the installment purchase of Klarna you can buy larger purchases quite comfortably and pay according to your needs now over 3, 6, 12 or 24 months in installments. A special repayment or early repayment is possible at any time and without surcharge.
- 5. prepayment After the order you will receive an order confirmation. In it you will find our bank details and the purpose of your bank transfer to us. Your desired items will be shipped as soon as we have received your payment. The articles will remain reserved for you until we receive your payment - but for a maximum of 7 days. Depending on the bank, it can take 2-4 working days until your payment arrives at us.
If you pay by invoice, the amount must be transferred to Klarna. You will receive all information by e-mail after your order. Please transfer the amount not to our bank account.
You can also place your order by phone with our service team. However, we can only offer the payment method prepayment here.